Celebrate Independence Day with us and Buxton Hall Barbecue on Thursday July 4th from 3-8pm!!
This killer party will include:
– Tiki Themed BBQ dishes from BUXTON HALL BBQ
– 3 new beers from Catawba:
1. Friki Tiki Passion Fruit IPA
2. Brut Gose
3. Tropical Smoothie Sour
– Live music from Drayton and the Dreamboats on our outdoor stage from 5-8PM
– Ice Cream from The Hop Ice Cream Cafe from 5-8PM
ALL IN OUR OUTDOOR COURTYARD!
To make this event event better, Catawba will donate $1 per pour of our Brut Gose to MANNA FoodBank for their Hops for Hunger Campaign and Buxton Hall will donate 10% of food sales from this event to them!
The event ends just in time to head downtown for the Asheville Fireworks! See you there!