1979 Hendersonville Rd Ste B, Asheville, NC 28803, USA
In the spirit of PAY IT FORWARD, we’ve partnered with Buncombe County’s Extended Foster Care 18-21 Program. This program supports the transition from foster care to positive adulthood. Program participants demonstrate their commitment by being enrolled in school and or working in our community. We’ll be building laundry baskets that contain everyday living items such as towels, kitchen items, and hygiene products. Each basket holds around $90 worth of items and makes a priceless impact on their lives. Please join us!
WITH YOUR HELP WE WERE ABLE TO PUT 102 ASSOCIATES TO WORK SINCE NOV 1ST AND CREATE AND DELIVER 51 BASKETS TO BUNCOMBE COUNTY EXTENDED FOSTER CARE PROGRAM.
Here’s How You Can Help
1. Hire an Express employee for at least one week between November 1 and December 15. Not only will you gain a qualified worker to help meet your needs, but that worker will earn a paycheck before the holidays.
2. For each Express employee hired, we will make a donation to Foster Care 18-21. Our goal is to fill over 20 laundry baskets with essential items young adults need to be independent and successful.
3. Join us and have your organization work together to collect items for 1 laundry basket! OR 10! OR MORE* We will pick it up from you.
4. Share our campaign with other area businesses to assist us with our vision of employing and providing a paycheck for 100 unemployed people and supporting the extended foster care program during this holiday season.
5. Know that your donation of money or items is tax deductible.
Make a Difference
Buncombe County’s Extended Foster Care Program Wish List – Building Hope 1 Laundry Basket at a Time! Target is to have around $90 of items in a basket.
(Be sure to review the notes before purchasing)
o Laundry Basket
o Laundry Detergent
o Towels (bathroom and kitchen)
o Cleaning Supplies
o Hygiene products
o Body Wash
o Shaving Cream
o Shower Line and Hooks
o Light Bulbs
o Kitchen Items
o Bowls, Plates, Cups
o Dish drying rack
o Toilet Brush
o Cell phone charge
o Paper towels
o Toilet Paper
o Journal or a Book
We are looking to fill each basket with approximately $90 worth of items. You can go shopping on your own and build a basket or shop using the link below and the items will come to our office. We’ll build the basket for you and in your name!
Please have baskets ready for pick up no later than December 15th, 2021.