Enka-Candler Tailgate Market

Thu, Jul 14, 2022
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This event has already occurred.
Enka-Candler Tailgate Market
1465 Sand Hill Rd, Candler, NC 28715, USA
Enka-Candler Tailgate Market
(828) 771-6047
75% of Enka-Candler Tailgate Market proceeds go towards a student and summer camp scholarship fund for Asheville Farmstead School to promote diversity and accessibility to children learning about themselves and nature through farm and forest. The remaining 25% will be given back to the local Enka-Candler community, directed by the Enka-Candler Tailgate Market Advisory Committee.

List of Supporters (Discounts, donations, or in-kind support)

  • Small Business Center at A-B Tech, Enka Campus

  • Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project (ASAP)

  • Anthony Brickner, for creating our wonderful logo.

  • Henco Printing


  • Signs Express

  • Griffin Waste

  • Enka-Candler Business Association

  • The Sutton Firm, P.A. and Emily Sutton Dezio, P.A.

  • HomeLight