Making connections is key to meeting business goals and building brand awareness. Mega Networking lets you do just that. In a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, you’ll meet business contacts from a variety of industries, gain exposure for your company and learn about other local businesses.
Held just twice a year, Mega Networking’s structured, “round robin” approach allows you to make valuable connections in a small group. Each person has a chance to share about their business, and a table leader moderates to put you at ease and keep the group on track. As you rotate from table to table, you’ll interact with most of the attendees, allowing you to make numerous connections in just one morning.
You’ll leave with great leads, great ideas and positive energy to keep your business moving forward.
- * Practice your “elevator speech” ahead of time so you can share your most important information in one minute.
- * Bring a little something to help others remember you and your business (something visual yet simple, AND your business card).
- * Stay “portable” — you’ll be moving from table to table throughout the morning.
- * If you’re a newcomer to this event, arrive a little early so you can settle in comfortably at your first table and learn the flow of the event without being rushed.
- * Schedule time now on your calendar to follow up soon with those you meet.
Cost is $45 per Chamber member, $75 for other attendees.
Limited to 1 attendee per organization and five attendees per business category.
Table Host Sponsorship – serve as moderators for each table during the connection rounds rather than rotating as other attendees do. Previous experience at Mega Networking is preferred and extremely valuable for serving in the Table Host role. Table Hosts are encouraged to decorate their table in a fun and festive manner representative of their business.
If you’re considering Chamber membership and would like to attend this event we welcome you to come and check us out! Please contact Jessica Kanupp, our Membership Development Specialist, at [email protected]