Asheville’s hospitality industry is proving sweet dreams can truly turn into full plates.
This September, over 45 hotels are coming together for the third annual Sweet Dreams, Full Plates campaign – a major collaboration aimed at connecting Asheville area’s thriving tourism industry to local hunger relief issues.
The idea is simple. Hotel guests, during the month of September, are given the opportunity to forgo stayover services by hanging a door hanger on their room door. The door hanger says, “We Fed A Family,” and for every room that chooses to participate, the hotel makes a $2 donation on their behalf.
With each $2 donation, MANNA FoodBank is able to provide enough food for seven meals.
- AC Hotel
- Aloft Asheville Downtown
- Best Western Tunnel Road
- Country Inn & Suites
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville Westgate
- Courtyard Marriott
- Crowne Plaza Tennis and Golf Resort – Asheville
- Doubletree by Hilton Asheville – Biltmore
- Four Points by Sheraton – Asheville Downtown
- Hampton Inn – Tunnel Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Asheville South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Biltmore Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville – Biltmore Village
- Haywood Park Hotel
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
- Hilton Garden Inn – Asheville Downtown
- Holiday Inn – Biltmore West
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites (Donation Only)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville
- Hotel Indigo – Asheville Downtown
- Hyatt Place Asheville Downtown
- Quality Inn and Suites – Biltmore East (Donation Only)
- Renaissance Asheville Hotel (Donation only)
- Residence Inn Biltmore
- Springhill Suites Marriott
- THE WINDSOR – Boutique Hotel
- Cambria Hotel & Suites Downtown
- Country Inn & Suites Tunnel Road
- Comfort Inn – Tunnel Road