Coffee & Networking 8:30am
- The French Broad River Partnership is a collaboration of business, nonprofit, and government stakeholders all interested in the water quality and economic impact of the watershed in our region.
- Our 5th Annual Meeting will be held the morning of Wednesday, November 8th at the A-B Tech main campus with an expected attendance of 100 to 150 people.
- The 2.5 hour program features three moderated panel discussions on The French Broad River Watershed :: The Intersection of the Environment + Economy.
- Our panels include: State + Local Elected Officials and Government, Industry Stakeholders, and Business + Tourism leaders.
- The moderated panel discussions are designed to be energetic, informative, collaborative, and representative of multiple perspectives followed by a brief audience Q&A.