Want a free energy audit and efficiency upgrades that could save you money? As part of Buncombe County’s Strategic Plan 2025 goal to promote environmental stewardship, it is partnering with the nonprofit organization Energy Savers Network.
This free program is aimed at saving you money while reducing our greenhouse gas emissions. It’s easy to sign up, and you might be eligible for free energy-efficient upgrades and repairs that will also save you money on your utility bills.
Here’s how to qualify
- You must rent or own a mobile or single-family home in Buncombe County.
- You must have a household income less than 200% of federal poverty guidelines.
- To learn more about qualifying, click here, call (828) 585-4492, or view the PDF in Spanish or English.
Here’s what people are saying about Energy Savers Network
- “Because of your organization, my apartment stays five degrees cooler. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done.” – Natalie Petro
- “I was very at ease and very comfortable with them coming in – they were very personable and everything they did worked great.” – Shanda Anderson
- “I’m here to share with you the tremendous work that has helped me in my household. The aerators – those are awesome – even my 7-year-old daughter loves them. And the door weatherstripping – I used to have drafts come through my back and front door but once they fixed them I don’t have to place a blanket up over the doors anymore.” – Allison Prince
Visit www.energysaversnetwork.org for additional information.
Prepared by Buncombe County.