Join us in celebrating outstanding women in business! This fall, we will gather in the lovely, historic Grove Park Inn to make valuable connections and learn from other women who have made significant strides in their careers while offering valuable support to others in the workplace and greater community.
The year 2023 is also the Chamber’s 125th Anniversary year, and our WomanUP Celebration will feature historical as well as forward-thinking elements to inspire, support and engage women in our region.
We’re looking forward to celebrating with you!
Outstanding Women in Business Awards:
- Outstanding Woman Nonprofit Leader, presented by TD Bank
- Woman Executive of the Year Award, presented by MAHEC
- Women Entrepreneurs, Best in Business Award, presented by Webb Investments Services, Inc.
- Rising Star Young Woman Professional Award, presented by Western Carolina University
- Impact Award, presented by Kudzu Brands
- STEM Award, presented by Pratt & Whitney
- Suzanne DeFerie Lifetime Achievement Award, presented by First Bank
Nominations will be accepted beginning in early July. Submit a nomination here: WomanUP Award Nominations
Deadline to submit nominations is August 10.
WomanUP is an initiative from the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce focused on women in business who wish to build a strong network of women intent on inspiring one another to achieve individual potential; supporting each other in business endeavors; and creating a legacy through mentorship.
Chamber Event Refund Policy: The Chamber requires payment in advance for admission to all Chamber events. Chamber event fees (regardless of attendance) are refundable only if a cancellation notice is received at least two weeks prior to the event. Event Refund & Photo Policy