DONATE BLOOD TO VOTE!
Right now, The Blood Connection has a critical need for blood donations and we need community members like YOU to help us out!
Community members have chosen to help TBC ramp up blood donations in August, and your donation can help crown them MR. OR MS. AUGUST!
These contestants have stepped up to be community lifesavers…WILL YOU?
Twenty contestants from across the Carolinas and Georgia have signed on to share TBC’s mission and
encourage others to roll up their sleeves this August. They include:
– Dr. Annie Andrews – Politician and Pediatrician from Charleston, SC
– Michelle Brandt – Charleston County Parks and Recreation Commissioner and Politician from
– Wool E. Bull – Mascot for the Durham Bulls Baseball Team
– Jan Correll – Blogger/influencer behind Silver is the New Blonde® in Charlotte, NC
– Jordan Coppinger – Radio Host, 98.1 The River in Asheville, NC
– Max Diekneite – News Anchor from Savannah, GA
– Jane Dough – Radio Host, Kiss 101.9 in New Bern, NC
– Anastasia Garcia – Social Media Influencer from Greensboro, NC
– Brevin Galloway – Basketball Player for Clemson University
– Dr. Carlos Grant – Principal of Wade Hampton High School in Greenville, SC
– Nikki Kuniej – Account Manager for Charleston Radio Group in Charleston, SC
– Dr. Zion Ko Lamm – Internal Medicine Specialist in Greenville, SC
– Andrew Lord – Head Coach of the Greenville Swamp Rabbits in Greenville, SC
– Miguel Lucero – Paramedic and EMT Teacher from Berkely County, SC
– Walker Merritt – Football Player at The Citadel
– Ed Piotrowski – Chief Meteorologist, WPDE from Myrtle Beach, SC
– Jane Robelot – Anchor, WYFF News 4 from Greenville, SC
– Ian Robinson – Leukemia Survivor from Greenville, SC
– Sarah Margaret Sandlin – Social Media Influencer from Charlotte, NC
– Rhys Shaw – 12-year-old Lymphoma Survivor from Charleston, SC