What is Shop & Dine HC?
Shop & Dine HC is a collaborative movement designed to remind the public of the benefits and importance of spending their dollars with our local businesses. Local businesses lay the framework for a strong community and we want Henderson County to shop local, spend local, save local.
Why does shopping locally matter?
When you shop locally:
- $0.02 of every $1 stays in the community through the Sales Tax. These dollars support county and municipal budgets for schools, law enforcement, infrastructure, and more.
- you help create and retain jobs for existing businesses as they succeed and grow, and create a successful business community that attracts other businesses and entrepreneurs.
- those same businesses you are supporting will give back to our community through donations to non-profits, civic clubs, youth programs, and more.
Simply put – our local businesses make our community better.
Want to get involved?
Be part of the conversation!
Join the Shop & Dine Facebook Group
Shop to Win!
When shopping in Henderson County:
- take a selfie, post it to Facebook or Instagram
- use the #ShopandDineHC
- tag the Chamber @hendersoncochamber and business visited
- be entered to win bi-monthly contests.
Contests begin July 1, 2020.