Single-game tickets for the upcoming season of Asheville Tourists baseball are now on sale! Individual game tickets may be purchased in-person at the McCormick Field ServPro Box Office, online at theashevilletourists.com, or over the phone at (828) 258-0428.
Tickets to the popular July 3 game at McCormick Field will go on sale at a later date. The ServPro Box Office is open Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm. In addition to single-game tickets going on sale, the 2019 Promotions Calendar will be available online this week. Notable promotions include:
– A record 12 Post-Game Fireworks Shows including July 3
– 12 Thirsty Thursday™ games presented by Catawba Brewing and 105.9 The Mountain
– 11 Friday Night Dollar Hot Dog Games presented by Blossman Gas and Mix 96.5
– Eight Replica Jersey Giveaways
– Special Appearances – The Easter Bunny, Princesses, The Amazing Tyler, ZOOperstars!
– Beer City Tourists Night
– Asheville Hippies Night
– Star Wars Night – May The 4th Be With You
Beer City Tourists, Asheville Hippies, and Star Wars night will all feature custom uniforms worn by the players and coaches. Those jerseys will be auctioned off to fans with the proceeds benefitting a local charity.
The Asheville Tourists open the 2019 season at home on Thursday, April 4 against the Augusta GreenJackets. Season tickets, flex tickets, and group tickets are currently available by calling the Tourists front office at (828) 258-0428.