The Asheville Downtown Association has announced the lineup for the 35th season of Downtown After 5.
DTA5, presented by Prestige Subaru, is the 3rd Friday of the month April to September, and is free and open to the public.
Hitting the stage this year:
- April 21: Devon Gilfillian with Joe Lasher & Kaitlyn Baker
- May 19: Baba Commandant with Coconut Cake
- June 16: Victoria Victoria featuring Charlie Hunter with Josh Phillips
- July 21: The Rumble featuring Chief Joseph Boudreaux with Funk’N Around
- August 18: Asheville All-Stars with Asheville Rock Academy
- September 15: The Sensational Barnes Brothers with Alex Krug Combo
Wristband partners for 2023 include: Asheville Mardi Gras, Asheville Music School, Give to the Music, Irene Wortham Center, LEAF Global Arts and Riverllink. Each year, the ADA selects fellow nonprofits to sell wristbands at Downtown After 5 and donates $2,000 to the organization.
Thanks to these sponsors for their support of DTA5: Prestige Subaru, Budweiser of Asheville, Empire Distributors, Skyland Distributing Company, Go Mini’s Portable Storage, Ingles Markets, Gillespie Dental Associates, Explore Asheville (BCTDA), Crooked Tree Creative, Central United Methodist Church, Mellow Mushroom, The City of Asheville, Star 104.3, 97.7 The Brew, Hemingway’s Cuba, Isa’s Bistro, Bears BBQ, Asheville Color & Imaging, A Look At Asheville, and Strada Italiano.
Written by the Asheville Downtown Association.