Before you even begin thinking about volunteering, ask yourself – Am I well enough to volunteer?
Your safety and limiting the spread of COVID-19 is everyone’s main priority. We encourage you to review and adhere to the recommendations on the Buncombe County readiness site on how best to avoid COVID-19 and what to do if you think you might have it.
Bounty & Soul is a community-based non-profit with a mission to connect people to food, education and each other.
This opportunity involves sorting and inspecting produce donations from local grocers and placing them into food boxes that are distributed at weekly drive-thru markets.
- Thursdays 10am-12pm
- Thursdays 1-3pm
- Volunteers should agree to adhere to all the safety measures implemented
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Bending, stooping, and twisting may be required
- Closed toed shoes
- We are asking volunteers to wear/bring their own face covering when delivering items
- Cloth covering nose and mouth
- Fabric or disposable face mask
- Asking volunteers to maintain physical distance of 6 feet or more when possible
- Note: there are times when the volunteer task requires volunteers to engage closer than 6 feet. Please do not sign up if you feel uncomfortable.
|1 and older|
|Is Family Friendly|
|Is Not Outdoors|
|Is Wheelchair Accessible|