Before you even begin thinking about volunteering, ask yourself – Am I well enough to volunteer?
Your safety and limiting the spread of COVID-19 is everyone’s main priority. We encourage you to review and adhere to the recommendations on the Buncombe County readiness site on how best to avoid COVID-19 and what to do if you think you might have it.
Bounty & Soul is a community-based non-profit with a mission to connect people to food, education and each other.
Like to get creative and crafty? Enjoy preparing fun educational games for children? We invite you to be a part of this small, sweet, and intentional shift that directly supports our Kids Programming. We are looking to have 1-2 folks join us Mondays from 1:30-3:30pm at the Bounty & Soul office. We’re talking bubbles, meditation pin wheels, produce fortune tellers, mini-cook books, exercise games and more!
- Must agree to adhere to all safety measures implemented at the site
- A positive attitude to bring to the group
- A passion for sharing information on children’s health and wellbeing
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- We are asking volunteers to wear/bring their own face covering when delivering items
- Cloth covering nose and mouth
- Fabric or disposable face mask
- Asking volunteers to maintain physical distance of 6 feet or more when possible
- Note: there are times when the volunteer task requires volunteers to engage closer than 6 feet. Please do not sign up if you feel uncomfortable.